The Alberta Spay Neuter Task Force (ASNTF) is a registered charity that provides proactive, community based pet wellness clinics for communities that are experiencing pet overpopulation issues in order to assist with their approach to improve the health and well being of the dogs and cats in the community and to reduce human health issues that have resulted from pet overpopulation. Many communities do not have the resources that we have in our cities to assist with the care of their animals. The problem of pet overpopulation exists all over the world!
Upcoming 2017 Clinic Dates
June 10 – 17 Fort McMurray Area:
• June 10 & 11 Fort McMurray First Nation
• June 13 & 14 Chipewan Prairie Dene First Nation
• June 16 & 17 Fort McKay First Nation
• July 7 – 9 Blood Tribe First Nation
• August 18 – 20 Siksika First Nation
• September 8 – 10 Goodfish First Nation
• September 29 – October 1 Cold Lake First Nation
Our Deepest Gratitude!
We are so grateful to PetSmart Charities Canada for the grants they have provided.
We are also grateful for the funding provided by the Donner Canadian Foundation and Eden Conservation Trust for the grants that will go towards our programs.