The Alberta Spay Neuter Task Force (ASNTF) is a registered charity that provides proactive, community based pet wellness clinics for communities that are experiencing pet overpopulation issues in order to assist with their approach to improve the health and well being of the dogs and cats in the community and to reduce human health issues that have resulted from pet overpopulation. Many communities do not have the resources that we have in our cities to assist with the care of their animals. The problem of pet overpopulation exists all over the world!
Tentative 2018 Clinic Dates
• June 15 – 17 Frog Lake First Nation (near Bonnyville)
• July 13 – 15 Whitefish Lake First Nation (near St.Paul)
• August 17 – 19 Southern Alberta (in planning stage)
• September 15 – 22 Northern Communities (High Level area; in planning stage)
• October 19 – 21 Southern Alberta (in planning stage)
Volunteer Schedules will be available soon! Volunteers will receive an email once the schedule is ready.
If you would like to volunteer with us and have not yet signed up please do so here.
Our Deepest Gratitude!
Without donations and grants we would not be able to do the important work that we do. Thank you for believing in our cause, we are so grateful for your enormous generosity and support.