The Task Force would appreciate donations of the following:
- Green painter’s tape: Painter Mate 3” widths.
- Computer paper
- Masking tape “1” and 3” widths
- Small and large tarps – “Dollar store 4×6” All other sizes upwards to 50 x 50
- Kirkland paper towels
- Printer cartridges: HP Laserjet 130A cartridges., HPLaserJet 1102W & HP OfficeJet 6815
- Digital thermometers
- Heavy duty clear garbage bags 33 gal from Costco
- Costco drum liner garbage bags 45 gal from Costco
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Fabric softener Sheets
- Liquid dish soap
- Hand sanitizer (waterless)
- Liquid hand soap
- Bitter Yuck
- Cat food (canned)
- Canadian Tire money or Gift Cards
- Dog cable tie outs for medium/large dogs
- Can openers
- Paper plates: both dinner and dessert sizes
- Disposable cups
- Fireplace wood pellets (used for cat litter) purchased from RONA or Canadian tire
- Used dishcloths and washcloths that we can use as rags
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, we are unable to pick up donations.
We can arrange drop off at our office in the NE and meet you there.