WEST JET GIFT OF TRAVEL RAFFLE FINE PRINT:
WestJet Gift of Flight
You could win one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests
to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination!
Things to know about the gift of flight*:
• Fees, taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of guests traveling
and must be paid for at the time of booking. Does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
• Valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated
flight. This voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule.Not all flights have promotional space. Voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’
packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, code share or charter
• All bookings and travel must be completed by March 23, 2020. ‘Gift of flight׳ vouchers cannot be extended. Additionally, changes to travel dates or guest names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
• Bookings made with a ‘gift of flight׳ voucher are not eligible for paid upgrades, such as Plus seating, except where the option to pay for an upgrade is available when checking in for the flight 24 hours prior to departure.
• Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. All guests
must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights. This voucher is valid for one roundtrip flight for two (2) guests, to any regularly scheduled marketed WestJet destination. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
• Voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays
and peak travel dates.
• This voucher becomes null and void if travel is cancelled once a booking is confirmed.
• The individual booking the flight must be over the age of majority in their province.
• This voucher must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
• This voucher cannot be sold. In the event that it has been sold, this voucher will become void, and any flight bookings made with it will be cancelled immediately without notice or reimbursement. WestJet does not handle the payment, guarantee transactions, or buyer protection or seller certification, nor will WestJet be liable for the loss of funds resulting from a fraudulent transaction.
• WestJet is not responsible for lost or mishandled vouchers. Once a voucher has been delivered to you, you are directly responsible for it.
A central Alberta First Nation’s effort to preserve and protect its free-roaming dog population
By Roberta Bell and Sam Martin
Click here to read the article.
If you would like to fund raise for the Alberta Spay Neuter Task Force, please email us!
Help Us, Help People, Help Animals!
Our group depends on donations in order to assist the people and animals we work with.. We are a volunteer based registered charity and any donation, no matter how small, means so much to us.